Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sending Out An S.O.S...



I'm all for peace; anyone who knows me, knows that.  I do not wish any harm to come to any living being.  I wish that all living creatures, humans included, could just live their lives as happily, & in as much peace, as possible.  

BUT, I am nearly losing my mind over the state of affairs in the world.  As the West (USA & Canada) continue to be shit all over in the world media, financial aid, military personnel, medical workers, & volunteers never stop in their assistance to any country that needs help & asks for it.  Have mistakes been made over the years? Most certainly, but nevertheless, the West never shirks its responsibility to help our fellow humans on the planet.  

I am wondering though, how much longer the "brains" of the West are going to continue grabbing their ankles & saying harder please, while the debt of the countries increase, the respect worldwide lessens & other countries who are raking in the trillions (China) roll out their latest military might for the 6 o'clock news with shit eating grins all over their faces?  

Seriously WTF!  I think that if I took a hammer & hit myself in the head until I passed out I would feel less pain than I do knowing that the powers that be are morally corrupt, money hungry, oil greedy, nature raping, self congratulating, selfish assholes.  

On a nicer note, it is wonderful to see the humans of the planet coming to the aid of those who in the recent months have desperately needed it.  Even if you have no money to offer, can not fly anywhere to volunteer, you can always give blood or just even give people a smile every day.  Someone might just receive your smile & think holy shit, there is kind human life on this planet; & they may be inspired enough to do something for someone else too!  

Life is short people.  How do we let the people in charge lead us into needless worry & terror on a daily basis?  Mother Nature has shown us that she is the one in charge at the end of the day.  Do we really need further molesting from our governments?

Save Our Souls indeed.



1 comment:

  1. It IS ugly and wrong, isn't it. The funny thing is I KNOW politicians... people who went into politics and they all went into it with altruistic intentions... I assume most do, I don't know what happens. Well maybe I do and am being naive but...

    ReplyDelete